Why Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loans Can Be Advantageous for Your Business
Are you fighting to finance your business? Have other loans fallen through because of bad credit or some other challenge? If you can answer yes to these questions, your business could benefit from a stated income commercial real estate loan. This type of loan can finance property purchases and property enhancements, but it can also help generate working capital and consolidate your company’s debt.
The Fundamentals of Stated Income Loans
There are a number of facts and benefits you should know about before deciding whether this type of loan is the best option for your business:
- Funding of up to $500,000 available
- Documentation provided for W-2 and self-employment paperwork
- 65% loan-to-value (LTV) for properties including warehouses, retail, self-storage units, office space and automobile services
- Credit score of 600 is acceptable
- 70% LTV ratio for investment properties of 1 to 4 units not occupied by the owner
- Financing available for multiple projects such as debt consolidation, purchasing and refinancing
- 75% LTV for properties meant to hold multiple families (5 or more units), with a credit score of 700 or above
- 25-year amortized loans at fixed interest rates
- Nearly all types of property eligible
Distinctions Between Traditional Loans and Stated Income Loans
One great benefit of stated income commercial real estate loans over more traditional loans is that getting approved can be easier and faster. This is because less documentation is needed to display eligibility for funding.
Furthermore, the monetary value of a piece of property is the central focus of a loan like this, rather than the borrower’s credit score. The insurance, taxes and mortgage for the loan must be able to be covered by whatever amount the property is worth. Provided that your property meets certain requisites, you can qualify for a stated income loan for your warehouse, restaurant, apartment complex or other commercial facilities.
For Further Details: Contact Us
We can help you solicit proper financing for your property in a timely manner. If you’d like to learn more about stated income commercial real estate loans, then call Uraeus Capital Funding today.